Sunday, December 20, 2015

My Birthday ~

 November 24th - I turned 65....gosh...a retired person - I am!  Well....it sure seemed "old" when my parents turned that age....Oh Boy!

OK! OK! Maybe its not that old after all! 

                               HA!
 Cecile had invited us to come over, it would be a good way to see our friends too!

She had ordered a delicious chocolate mocha cake....so' good!

Thank you so much Cecile!!!!
 Hans & Maria our old friends came, and Leslea and Corinne...Maralin my sis...Nico was glad Hans arrived otherwise he would of been surrounded with women!

It was wonderful to see everyone again!
Thank you All for coming - you made it a special day!!!!
 Leslea and Cecile ~







 Maralin walks in and catches up with Corinne....lots of Dutch speaking going on!

 











        










                                I received many sweet gifts!
 Here's Polly my friend - we've known each other since we were 12 years old!
Fun picture of the two of us Pol!  Hey does that mean we know each other already  
.......53 years????????????????

Wow!


 Leslea gave me a very "noisy" card......!

Lenny & Glenn came to the cabin for an evening visit!

Glenn also had a Birthday! Happy Birthday Glenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment